Hello Atlassian Community,
I am currently working on setting up Bitbucket Pipelines for a Flutter project. I have some experience with CI/CD but am relatively new to configuring pipelines for Flutter applications.
My Question:
Can Bitbucket Pipelines handle the Flutter environment, or do I need to set up a custom Docker image? If so, what is the best approach to ensure that the necessary Flutter SDK and dependencies are available during the build and test stages?
Current Setup (Under Planning):
Here is the basic configuration I'm planning.,

Additional Context:
- I am using Bitbucket for version control and Jira for project management.
- My project involves a mobile application built with Flutter.
- I have experience with Selenium, BDD Cucumber, TestNG, and Postman for API testing.
Any advice or best practices for setting up Bitbucket Pipelines for Flutter would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you in advance for your help.
Best regards,
Karpaga Selvan M.