Does anybody know if there is a media player with controls (stop/start button) for confluence 5.1.4. Just like s yahoo or youtube player.
If so, where do I find it??
In addition, I'd suggest you to try these third-parties plugins which probably may provide you this kind of functionality:
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.cogniumsystems.confluence.plugins.mediamark
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/org.bitbucket.mediaelement
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?q=multimedia
Bernardo
Hi Minesh,Actually, we don't have a stop/start button in our Multimedia player. However if you click on the video or click with right click on the video, you should be able to "play" and "stop" the video.With this in mind, I believe this question can turn into an improvement request. So I raised an improvement request as you can see here:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONF-30057
Basically, this improvement request proposes to have a play/stop button on the interface.I would strongly suggest that you vote on this improvement request to increase its popularity and add it to your watchlist for future updates. Also feel free to add your thoughts.I hope this helps!Cheers,WZ
Bernardo,
I am using confluence version 5.1.4. I installed the Media Element marco. However,when I use it I get error message saying "Error rendering macro 'media-element' : null". Can you explain to me what this means. Does it not work for the current confluence version that I'am using??? Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.