Jackie, if you have admin access, you can go to see 'manage boards' option on your main menu. Select the board you want to provide access to the user, then see the share the board option with a group, role, or user. Add the user id (should be a valid user in Jira) and click on Add. Thanks.
Hi Guban,There are hundreds of menus within Jira. Which one is the main menu? I am not able to find this "manage boards" option.
Thank you.
Hey,I have the same issue, need to add user into Kanban board, but failing to see that option..
I also cannot follow this answer and am looking to accomplish the same thing
The first step is to add the user to your project.
The second step (which might be necessary) is to Share with the user any Filter you used to build the Board. You will only have to take this step if the Filter you used to build the Board is private.
Before you begin, you must be an administrator of the Jira Project.
To grant a user access to a Jira project:
To grant a user access to a specific Kanban board in your Jira project:
I can go until the 5th step.
in the 5th step, I can't see the Edit filter shares even if I have the Admin access.
Can anyone help me regarding that.
I'm in version 8.5.1 and I also cannot see "Edit Filter Shares"
I am on free mode, also could not see other users' tasks in board, any solutions or cause I am using a free mode.
I can confirm we have the same issue in JIRA Cloud as of today. Can someone from Atlassian please look into this? Thanks.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.