Hi all,
I am still getting familiar with the system.
Ideally, we would like after-hours calls to be diverted from our 3CX phone system to Opsgenie and then to the scheduled person on-call in the appropriate team.
While setting up a call integration using a local number provided by Opsgenie, I see I can choose several teams for call routing. We have different departments in our company (Devs, Sys Admin, SD, etc.), so we have created a team for each department.
I can create schedules and rotations within teams, but will we need as many Opsgenie numbers as there are teams, or should we use the ‘Auto-Attendant’ to help the caller be redirected to the right team and person on-call? While setting up the call integration I do not get the option to set up a “Press 1 for the Dev Team” etc.
I’m still unclear on the best way to set this up.
Thanks for your help.
Kim