I have a table that is created using the Table Transformer with over a dozen Excerpt Includes that reference single row tables from as many different confluence pages. The table generates as expected. However the first column is a date column and we always want the table sorted by ascending dates... but it always displays in an order that seems related to the order I have the Excerpts Includes arranged (but not identical). The dates in the Date column are also populated in all of the source tables using the Insert Date function in the format of dd M yy. I have used the edit Table Transformer (TT) to set up the following:
1. In the Settings of TT, I've set the Date Format as dd M yy.
2. In the SQL query of TT, I've entered the following SQL command:
SELECT * FROM T*
ORDER BY 'Date' ASC
Every time we used this page we have to Click on the Date header to sort the column ascending. Is there any way to make this sort on date ascending upon Page refresh?