Suddenly, many of us now get a message that our account is managed by our account admin. How do we find out who this is?
We have members that were deactivated, and cannot reactivate them. Very frustrating. Zero tech support.
@troy.sivak you'll need to create a support ticket for this as we're just community members so can't help with those issues. https://trello.com/contact
If you're on a free plan and unable to use that link, let me know and I can click a button to get someone from support to come look at this.
@troy.sivak let me know if you need me to escalate this
Thank you @Brittany Joiner. I've been working through our IT to get people reactivated. (I still don't know who our site admin is. This is some well guarded secret.)
Hahahah must be someone famous!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.