Dear Experts,
As I was told by the management team, they wanted to implemented the ways that different resolver groups can dealing with the ticket directly instead of the assignees, I tried to find a way but seems like Jira Service Management by default can't support that since assignee will be the main point to do this and resolver groups is kind of logical unit that can't direct dealing with the issues. Any ideas or suggestions?
Thanks in advance.
More insight:
“we now have the Jira Service Management data-center version installed, we have around 250 agents, and the ITSM project has been running for over 4 years, we have different groups of people under IT utilizing this tool, so I think the new management team wants to implement something I remembered for other Service Desk tools like ServiceNow called resolver groups that all the activities are dealt by the resolver groups not the single assignee. which means the resolver group can be assigned the tickets or resolve the tickets and all actions or histories will be resolve groups, so resolver groups is the actual assignee. And based on the current structure we should have many resolver groups like IT Support/HR IT/Infra/Platform etc.”