How can I retrieve ALL the ssh urls for the Bitbucket repositories that I have access to, using either a command-line Git command ( CLI ) or using REST call ? I have unsuccessfully
tried to search for the solution for the last week.
Currently, I am in process of moving the source code to bitbucket. Our Atlassian admins are setting up the repositories for our group and we will be using command-line Git commands to add the source code there.
For one of the command line commands - git remote add origin -
- I have to log-on to the local Bitbucket web interface,
- click on clone,
- select SSH
- copy the url and then
- paste it in my command.
I am hoping to avoid having to log-on and access the web interface.
Is it possible? How would I do it? I would prefer command-line, but REST call would also be ok
Thank you