Hi All
I need your help
Is it possible that the linked issue field on the Jira service desk should not fall into the hidden fields and appear as a fillable field and be mandatory?
Hi Keti,
I just had this same problem this week. And after checking with Atlassian, there is no way around the Linked Issues field being hidden on the Request Type forms. You can possibly do it by Automation based on the values on the form.
Thanks JohnCan you please tell me how to automate it, that I have no way to copy the value of another field in the linked Issue field?
Here is an example of one I use.
Hi John
Thanks for your attention and advice.What you suggest is known to me and I have done it many times, but in this case it will not solve my problemI have another problem - I don't want a new request to be created unless the Linked issue field is filled in, which the reporter must indicate (for every new request, its meaning is different and only the reporter knows), but on the service request form, since I can't show this field, I can't make it necessary.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.