Hello,
So, I have a bit of a specific problem. Basically, how my team works is I allocate them cards, and then those cards get moved around based on when they can complete the task. But they don't need to receive notifications saying they've been attached to the card, the card has been moved etc...
However, what they do need is notifications to say the due date is coming up, i.e. this is due in 2 days.
My thought process on how to do this goes like this, setup an automation so that when someone is added to a card, they're unsubscribed from it. That way they'll no longer receive all the unnecessary notifications. However, I believe that will also stop them from receiving the due date notification, is that correct?
If so, I was thinking of setting up another automation so that when the due date is coming all members on the card receive a notification, however I can't find an automation that allows to send a notification to all members on the card.
Can anyone help me with this?
Apologies for the long message.