This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Committing your plan changes
I am a first time user of Jira-Portfolio and I am trying to review before committing my changes in my plan. I recall that when I initially trialed Portfolio, I was able to review my changes to my plan before committing them. For some reason, I am unable to do so now.
The bubble with the number of changes I have made is not orange (as in the article), but grey and instead of "uncommitted changes" next to the number, it simply has "recalculate". So, each time I try to click on the grey bubble with the number of changes, it recalculates my plan instead of opening the window with a list of my changes to review and commit.
My company is running JIRA v 7.1.9 and Portfolio v 2.0.5, which was recently updated.
Any ideas on what I need to do to bring the review of "uncommitted changes" back?