We are currently using the free plan of Jira, and I need to set up an automatic integration between Jira and Confluence. The goal is to display the project status for the our project on a Confluence page and ensure its updated in real-time from Jira. This page should be accessible to stakeholders without needing manual updates.
Specifically, I need help with the following:
- How do I create a "Plan on a Page" for our project in Confluence, summarizing key milestones, goals, and timelines?
- How do I set up Jira-Confluence integration for project status updates, given that we are on a free plan?
- What are the limitations of Jira and Confluence integration on the free plan, and how can we work around them if necessary?
- How can I configure permissions so that stakeholder can view the Confluence page without needing access to Jira?
I need immediate assistance as we are planning to showcase the integration next week. Any advice, step-by-step guidance, or links to relevant documentation would be greatly appreciated!