Can anyone help me with seeing all Trello Dates on all Boards as a todo list?
I just can't seem to get it right.
I really appreciate any help you can provide.
Pete
Hi Pete, do you need to just collect the Due Dates and their Cards and see them in one place or do you want to do more with them? E.g. change the due date or mark the card complete.
Jan
I just want to collect cards with due dates
Thanks and best regards
Peter
Hi Peter,
the only PowerUp that comes close is Due Next but that one is only for one board, unfortunately. https://trello.com/power-ups/5d1074e6b6fdf920f885cb6d/due-next
However, my app that does the Due Date overview for all Boards should be out next week. I'll post here when it is ready.
Kind regards,
Thanks Jan
I will keep my eye out will definitly use
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.