This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Limit/Restrict User's Project Access
followed all steps but even then all users can all project. Can you please make sure that this article is still valid for v7.1.2
Have you removed the standard groups from the roles? The defaults are to put jira-users into every project "users" role, which allows them in. As jira-users is also the group of "can log in", it grants access to everyone.
To confirm this with our help, could you show us what you have for "browse project" in your default permission scheme, and then show us the users and groups in the roles for a project? (feel free to obscure user names, it's only the groups we care about here really)
Hi Nic,
Thank you very much for your quick reply.
I have the following roles:
1.jpg
I added Quality Assurance and Software Engineer roles and there is no default member in these.
Here are my project groups (each project have dev and qa group):
image2016-4-25 17:3:41.png
I wan to configure each QA and Dev group against the following projects:
image2016-4-25 17:4:42.png
For the time being, I am using Default software scheme for all projects:
image2016-4-25 17:5:58.pngHere is my users and roles for SigningHub Desktop Web app:
image2016-4-25 17:7:4.png
Can you please tell me what I am doing wrong that my projects are shared with all groups?
Also, do I have to create multiple permission schemes for all projects or can I work with one permission scheme?
Could you show us the permission scheme you're using. I asked specifically for the "browse" line in it.
image2016-4-25 17:40:2.png
I am sorry for that, here is the request information.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.