As of a few days ago, my team have not been able to use the Gitlab tool to import components into Compass. The integration has been working for months, with no changes made to it.
As an Admin, I can see that the Gitlab installation is in place, and I can hit the Import button like normal.
My team however are not able to import from it, the button is greyed out.
If I give them the same link that I can access, they can then import components again, but the component is in a Pending state until I approve it.
This is not ideal. We haven't seen this behaviour before, and as far as we can tell, it did not happen before this Pending button appeared on the Compass Home page over the last few days.
Have some permissions been broken at the same time? Try as I might, I cannot find anywhere to give my team the ability to import components again, any help would be great.
I also cannot find any documentation online which refers to Pending components for Compass.
