I'm at 9 out of 10 collaborators and it won't let me add a new user to my workspace.
@JasonDr It's showing 9/10 collaborators and not 9/10 WORKSPACE members right? Because collabs will include guests in other boards. If you've still only got 9 people across all your boards in that workspace, then there might be a bug. Let me know if that's the case and I can click a button to escalate this to support!
There is one board. 9 board members. No guests. The total people count is 9 across all methods of access. Please escalate to support. Thanks.
I'm mistaken. There was an area I had not been to before about workspace members not assigned to any board. I found the 10th person. Sorry about that! It is working correctly.
@JasonDr glad to hear it! Feel free to accept this answer so folks looking around know this issue is resolved!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.