My username and password aren't recognized when I try to login. I can't find out how to fix it
There's a "forgot password" link under the login box usually. If not, then you probably need to contact your admins.
I used that link but the system didnt recognize my user name or email address, even though my Confluence profile has my email address listed.
I have no idea who the local Confluence site admins are. Not sure if need to get permission for all the company sites I'm trying to access
Um, if you can't see your profile, how do you know the email is correct?
If it really is correct, and the reset doesn't work, then there really is no choice other than to find your administrators. I'm afraid there is nothing we can really do here - your admins are the only ones who can help you here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.