Hi I'm working on setting up Bamboo On-Demand to auto-deploy to a staging server (assuming it passes all tests/stages). How/Where do I go to setup deployment to Tomcat 7 (Tomcat 6 would do also)?
Cheers,
Greg.
Hi Greg,
You should checkout our Using Tomcat with Bamboo for continuous deployment guide. If you have any further questions, Ill be happy to answer them
ThanksJames
Thanks James. I had a read of this document before posting but unfortunately it seems to be for the on-premise version of Bamboo, not the on-demand.
When I choose to Add Task it only offers Heroku deployment. Am I looking in the wrong place for Tomcat deployment? (Jboss deployment would work for me too)
Bamboo 4.3 is making its way to OnDemand by the end of this month and will contain the Tomcat tasks
Brilliant news! I'll be in a three point stance waiting for the release
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.