Hi Team,
Could you please assist with the request below?
Our Confluence left sidebar displays as blank for all the spaces. I have attached a screenshot below.
I really appreciate any help you can provide.
Hi @Perumal M ,
I'm sorry, but we are unable to view the image you attached. Could you please try attaching it again?
Hi @Perumal M
Screenshot seems broken, could you re-upload?
It might be related to Blank left side bar after logged in to Confluence.
Thanks for letting me know, please try it now.
Thanks for letting me know, please try it now
The above-mentioned link has been checked, and we are not using the plugins on our Confluence.
Is this applicable for all users or specific to you?
Can you please try other browsers? There might be an extension that prevents loading sidebar.
Also check this page: Side Bar and Top Bar Menu items are missing when using Chrome or Internet Explorer
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.