Im trying for hours to set up the functionality of Application Links between Confluence and Jira, but it doesen't work. We're using an application proxy called "Airlock", it uses Apache. The Confluence and Airlock servers are internal the Proxy is in the DMZ.
This is my Tomcat connector entry:
<Connector port="8443" maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" SSLEnabled="true" minSpareThreads="25" maxSpareThreads="75"
maxThreads="150" enableLookups="false" disableUploadTimeout="true"
acceptCount="100" scheme="https" secure="true" URIEncoding="UTF-8"
clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS" useBodyEncodingForURI="true"
proxyName="test.confluence.ourserver.com" proxyPort="443"/>
When I try to search for a Confluence Page on JIRA I get this error:
Unable to gather information from the selected Confluence instance
When I try to search for a JIRA Issue on Confluence I get this error:
Received the following HTTP error code from the server:500
I was trying to use the solution with the hosts entries on each server, but this didn't work either. Everything has been working except the "link" click on JIRA when I wanted to add the Confluence Page Link. Searching was fine on both sites, JIRA and Confluence.
Iw ould be very happy to get any help