I'm recently upgraded my Confluence to 8.5.10 which I have integrated with Jira 9.4.1, and I noticed that I can no longer see the Jira Gadgets in Confluence. Is there a trick to get Jira Gadgets. I have the gadgets feed setup in Confluence.
Hi @Adam Long Are you talking about a Confluence "Macro" of the third-party app Structure? You asked this question in the Confluence group and tagged Confluence but talk about gadgets in Jira.
The macro. In Confluence I go to the Other Macros and it's no longer available. My understanding is the macro was made available when I added the gadgets feed for my Jira to Confluence.
Note: If I try to edit a page with an existing macro defined I get a title like
Hi @Adam Long ,
The answer comes a bit late but we also discovered recently and were surprised by the fact that Atlassian dropped the ability to add gadgets in Confluence 9.x from other products such as Jira. Here is the announcement:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/confluence-9-0-upgrade-notes-1387867175.html#Confluence9.0upgradenotes-Removalofgadgets
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.