my jira version is 4.4.1.
i tried to use workflows' Validators (Field Required for Time Spent),but failed.
even i have log work,"Workflow Error" still says Time Spent is required when Resolve
anyone can help?
Use Script Runner plugin and add a validator to check whether the total spent time is more than zero.
This link may help with the code https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/101423/time-spent-in-in-progress-open-statuses-how-to
How about making the log work fields compulsory on resolve screen refer https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Logging+Work+on+an+Issue#LoggingWorkonanIssue-Loggingworkand/orspecifyingtimeestimatesonthesameJIRAscreen
Sorry Fabby, it's very tough to understand what you really mean by that statement. If you don't mind can you please rephrase?
And why don't you check @mizan 's suggestion? I guess that is a better.
hi,Renjith
code in this link try to get Time Spent in History Tab,but when delete some work logs, "change history" can't reflect actual Time Spent value
sorry of my poor English.
i add below code to Script Validator of workflow using Script Runner Plugin
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.Issue issue.getTimeSpent()
and it meets my requirement.
<br>
Actually for anyone checking in this is better as it allows you to log work in the edit screen as opposed to fabbys solution which requires already logged work prior to triggering the transition:
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.Issue issue.getTimeSpent() || issue.getModifiedFields().get("worklog")
Check out www.timetrackingenforcer.com
Thanks, this is perfect.
Hello, this is working fine, but it's not when the ticket has sub-tasks with logged time. Any idea?
I have been using "issue.getModifiedFields().get("worklog")" in a script validator for a workflow transition to determine if a user has added 'time worked' in the transition. This has been working fine for several months. I have recently upgraded to ScriptRunner v4.1.3.14 and the ScriptRunner editor now gives me the following error on this code "Cannot find matching method com.atlassian.jira.issue.Issue#getModifiedFields()." I find "getModifiedFields()" in the MutableIssue class, see https://docs.atlassian.com/jira/latest/com/atlassian/jira/issue/MutableIssue.html, and my understanding was that this came into the script in the binding for scripts in the workflow transitions. Do I need to declare a new mutable issue from the issue passed in the script binding and then use "getModifiedFields()"? I am wondering if anyone has a solution to this that works with the newer version of ScriptRunner? Thank you for ant help.
issue.getModifiedFields().
get
(
"worklog"
)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.