I've created a JIRA Service Desk project and configured the email channel with a certain email address Now i've deleted that project and want to reuse the same email address.
Unfortunately I get the error 'The email address you entered is currently used by another project's email channel. Please choose another email address. Check out our troubleshooting docs for help resolving the issue.'
Is their a way to reuse the email address?
Kindly advise.
Joris
Hi Joris,
mailerr.jpg
Hi Girish,
Yes I did. The JIRA default email is now even activated.
image2016-2-10 9:56:56.png
Krgds,
check the mail settings in System menu
If it is already there clear it
Did you try the project administration email settings?
mailerr1.jpg
Do you have a solution? I have the same problem! I deleted a test project and now I will reuse the email.
I get the same error, but on "Email settings" there is no email defined.
image2016-2-27 21:30:39.png
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.