Hi All have a new board and I have experienced this issue infrequently in another Jira Work Management board I admin but this one is really acting up. Hoping for a recommended fix. Very puzzling and hoping for help from someone who has experienced this or is aware of what is causing it so I can fix it up.
1. I have no filters applied

2. List view shows 8 issues in total all in To Do Status except 1 in Done

3. Board view shows 2 issues in To Do status and 1 in Done

4. Workflow is very basic with all statuses being able to turn into all other statuses.

5. Tickets were all created Manually by Admins.
6. Test performed: If I change the status of the ticket, it appears on the board in the new status. I can even change it back to To Do and it will still stay on the board (temporarily) if I go back a week later it will be gone again.
7. Other observations: Our first tickets we created, also manually All consistently stay on the board and do not vanish. BPDR-1 and BPDR-3 (Both assigned to me). However, BPDR-2 does not show on the board, created the same day as 1 and 3 but assigned to a co-worker. All 3 that show on the board consistently were assigned to me.