Hi all,
First when I saw that Atlassian Answers portal have brand new design I was impressed that finally someone did look at this. I like it! .. However now I am feelling that this was done to fast without required tests..
I was just trying to answer some questions today and just by doing that I found out around 10 bugs (in one hour) ..
When I am having a few minutes of free time I am reporting them in JIRA.. However I think that bugs like for example no ability to edit the comment or add permanent link to it should be fixed before new release..
30 days summary chart of reported issues is telling everything.. https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/ANSWERS
(BTW .. I wanted to add a image/attachment from my local computer here but it looks like its no longer possible.. no browse button?)
I know that every change will bring some bugs and problems but in this case starting from 404 page when going to What's new page ending on some minor UI bugs should be already resolved..
If just I was able to report 10 different types of bugs in less than an hour then I susspect that it was possible to find them before moving to the new design..
Finally I think that there should be a list of things that was removed with a explanation.. Without this I do not know if this could be treated as a bug or as an improvement when I want to report that..
I am now just hoping that all of those bugs, problems and improvements will be resolved soon ...
And you? How are you feeling after this change?
Regards,
Mirek