Hey all,
I'd like to create a delivery automatically once a JPD ticket reached a certain status and has dedicated field values.
I already tried to achieve that with a global rule, but the link was not set:
When issue transitioned from to
And: bucket equals initiative
And: No linked issues match Types: is implemented by, implements Match project = INIT (to ensure that there wasn't already a delivery ticket created)
Then: Create a new Initiative in Initiatives
And: Link issue to trigger issue
The error message I got is:
Unknown fields set during create, they may be unavailable for the project/type. Check your custom field configuration. Fields ignored -
Linked Issues (issuelinks)
Both projects (Jira and JPD) us the implements / is implemented by already to link delivery tickets, but so farthis is only set manually.
Any ideas what needs to be changed to make that rule work?
Your help is highly appreciated :-)
Best
Rebecca