Is there a way to make it so that there is one email notification per 24 hours without having to uncheck the notifiy watcher box?
Hi Adrien,
Thank you for informing me!
Am I the only one getting notified about Kassidy Iwashita having accepted Adrien Ragot's answer over and over and over .... like hundreds of times.
Hi Davin,
I got almost 2,000 of them on Thursday.
Kay
Yeah but my answer was very good! I've received the 2000 emails too, and this question has 147 followers. Submitted ANSWERS-1281 (because 2000 good answers x 15 karma per answer = ... ).
We had this happen once before - see ANSWERS-252. I've unchecked and rechecked the answer, which I hope fixes it as a workaround. Can anyone confirm that? Also, you can try unsubscribing from the question - that worked before.
Unsubscribing didn't work for me. Hopefully your unchecking and re-checking will fix it.
Is there any related feature request for this.
I want to watch pages, and get notifications inside Confulence, but I don't want the emails (who uses email anyway, old technology!)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.