Hello,
I am using Jira Product Discovery to organize and display where each of my customer's are at with the implementation of a new feature/product.
Each customer is an Jira Product Discovery Issue.
Columns are: Initial Call, SOW sent, SOW received, Amendment sent, Amendment received, Environments Set Up, Feature Implementation, Testing, Deployment, Maintenance.
Then I have Categories set up as Phases: Request Phase, Initial Call Phase, SOW and Amendment Phase, Environment Phase, Implementation Phase, Testing Phase etc. (I know it is redundant to the columns, I am just trying to organize a bit differently for easy visuals)
I am using Jira Product Discovery because it has the ability to move around rows easily to show priority etc.
We have set up a Confluence Space just for this project as a "one stop" place for all information on this project. I would like to display the Jira Product Discovery page inside of a Confluence Page so that everyone will be able to see where everything is at quickly.
Is this possible? How would I go about doing that?