We are moving to Data Center from Server and one of our requirements is to export as CHM. The Scroll CHM export is retired/not available in DC, so what have you been doing to create CHMs in DC?
Hi @Nadja Pollard
DC is in base the same as server but a scalable solution.
You just need to replace the license key. There is no need to import or export data.
If you do require to export/import on space level, only xml can be used.
Sorry, I should have been more clear. I am making sure that once in the DC solution, we still can create CHMs for each space for our end-user product documentation. The Scroll CHM Exporter that we currently use is not supported in DC. I was wondering if there was a Confluence or plugin solution that can continue to generate this deliverable.
I'm sad to say that I don't think there is a way for Confluence DC to natively export a Confluence page to a Compiled HTML Help file. I would be happy to be proven wrong.
There are several HTML-to-CHM tools for Windows and Linux, you could try to create a CICD process around one of those, triggered by a Confluence webhook.
Confluence ootb doesn't support chm, only HTML.
On the marketplace there are no more solutions offered.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.