We're setup with JIRA from a Agile perspective in that we have our own workflow and our sprints have columns that work for us (To do, In Progress, Blocked, To Review & Done). The workflow allows us to contain the team from moving into the Done column without a review phase, which is great.
Going forward we now want to expand on this but I can't see how to do it (despite tons of reading).
Essentially we want to:
- Create a unique workflow for the art team since they have different constraints. This workflow needs to have it's own unique columns in the sprint, something like: Model, Texture, Stage 1 Approval, Rig, Animate, Stage 2 Approval, Done. This workflow is unique to the artists and I figure they would have their own parallel sprint then, but I can't figure out how to have unique columns depending on the workflow.
Can someone assist or advise on how best to achieve this goal?
Going forward we would like to have the same for QA, since their workflow is unique.