Hi,
say IT works from 8AM-5PM.
We notify our support staff on ticket creation in the "Hotline" project. That's easy.
What's more nasty is we'd also like to escalate issues BUT only during working hours, i.e. issues raised after 5PM or before 8AM (mo-fr) should send their first reminder at 8:30AM (first reminder delay = 30 minutes). Same thing for escalations after 1 hours and after 3 hours.
It's not nice but I can do this using at least 10 filters with subscriptions:
- one filter running once at 8:30AM checking all that happened during the night
- one filter running regularly during business hours
And all of that for all 3 escalation levels. Additionally one extra filter for Mondays that checks the weekend too.
It feels too complicated. Is there some more easy way I can do this aside from writing my own Jira service which I wouldn't consider easy...
Bye
marki