Hi,
When using Trello in a browser on PC, I find that to save changes to the description I have to explicitly click the save button. It seems counter-intuitive when other fields are automatically saved on exiting the card. Furthermore, it is possible to close the card without saving and there is then no indication to show that the card has unsaved information... On the iOS app, which I also use, I can change the description but to exit the card I have to tap ‘done’ which saves the card (or cancel the action) in order to then exit the card.
Is there a good specific reason for this behaviour on the browser of not saving automatically when the card is closed? If not, please can I make the suggestion (along with many others) that an option is added for either i) saving the card automatically on exit, or ii) making it impossible to close the card without saving it.
Cheers, Geoff