Hello Trello People!
I have been trying to get notifications I need instead of ALL the notifications I don't really need.
I currently am an Admin for one board, a user of another board, and a guest in another. I have Butler automations on both the Admin and User boards I am a part of including buttons and labels and rules. And the Guest I just observe.
I had all email notifications off but recently put it on 'Periodically' because team members were noticing I was missing their comments.
But I get notifications about everything. Someone creates a card on the board (ex. the board I am just a user) and adds screenshots to the card = notification. The Bell Notification and email digest let me know the same.
Reminders are fine, and I want to know if someone adds me, but there are Cards that are created on the board I am not an admin of and get moved around and I get all the notifications that a card is made and moving that I am not tagged on.
I have gone into notification settings and checked only COMMENTS. I have turned off WATCH on all boards and cards unless relevant (one list) And I do not WATCH any whole boards.
So my question is this: Do I get all of these because I have created the Butler automations? Cuz I am an Admin? Both?
And bonus question: How can I only get notifications about Comments that Mention me?
My Dream: Filter notifications: mention me only.
Thanks all!