Hello everyone,
I'm currently investigating a problem with notifications on my Jira, and I'm struggling at finding the origin.
It's self-hosted. We have multiple projects on this Jira, and everything work fine for them. But we have a project A that is unable to send notifications.
We have a notification scheme where it should send notifications to multiple users based on a multi user pick (request participant), the reporter, and all watchers.
When I try to investigate using the notification helper, it says that the notification should be sent on issue commented.
But when I comment (or do any other action that should be notified), notification is not sent.
We have bulk notifications enabled, but even when disabling it it did nothing
Project/Jira are reindexed often (and I did it before evry debug session)
Project is a Service type project (to enable Request aprticipants field, queues, and stuff like that)
I swapped notification scheme, and even removed some values, but it changed nothing
In atlassian-jira-outgoing-mails.log it seems that the recipient list is empty when loaded by the jira component
[c.a.m.o.c.a.j.p.i.batching.recipients.JiraNotificationSchemeRecipientProvider] Recipients: []
The odd part comes that I noticed that when I switch the project type to Business, at least some notifications are working
Do you have any idea of where to search ? I'm starting to run out of ideas
Regards,