Hi everybody,
I installed Jira, Confluence and Stash on the same server (for money reason) with Apache behind the firewall.
We have a domain name (eg. www.my-domain.com) and I managed to configure the mod_proxy module of Apache to redirect :
- confluence.my-domain.com to http://192.168.0.1:8090
- stash.my-domaine.com to http://192.168.0.1:7990
- jira.my-domaine.com to http://192.168.0.1:8080
With 192.168.0.1 the local IP of our Ubuntu server.
The configuration was the following :
Client Browser -> http -> Apache Proxy -> http -> Tomcat (Jira, Confluence and Stash)
To do that, I wrote this in /etc/apache2/sites-available/default :
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName confluence.my-domain.com
ProxyRequests Off
ProxyVia Block
ProxyPreserveHost On
<Proxy *>
Order deny,allow
Allow from All
</Proxy>
ProxyPass / http://localhost:8090/
ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:8090/
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName stash.my-domain.com
ProxyRequests Off
ProxyVia Block
ProxyPreserveHost On
<Proxy *>
Order deny,allow
Allow from All
</Proxy>
ProxyPass / http://localhost:7990/
ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:7990/
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName jira.my-domain.com
ProxyRequests Off
ProxyVia Block
ProxyPreserveHost On
<Proxy *>
Order deny,allow
Allow from All
</Proxy>
ProxyPass / http://localhost:8080/
ProxyPassReverse / http://localhost:8080/
</VirtualHost>
Everything, worked well, until I tried to use SSL.
Now, I don't know how to configure :
- /etc/apache2/sites-available/default
- /etc/apache2/sites-available/default-ssl
- Jira, Confluence and Stash server.xml to make it work with ssl.
I want this configuration :
Client Browser -> https -> Apache Proxy -> http -> Tomcat (Jira, Confluence and Stash)
To avoid Man in the middle attack.
FYI
I'm using a self-signed SSL Certificate, that I have created using the following tutorial : https://help.ubuntu.com/10.04/serverguide/certificates-and-security.html
And I already read https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Integrating+JIRA+with+Apache+using+SSL but I didn't succeed to operate the redirection with https, even if I tried it with Jira only.
Thank you for your help.
Alexis