So I have been using the trello shipping trackin power up called Track Package by Shippo. It started working great but now the status doesnt show up on the exterior of the individual cards. At first we figured it was for pending shipments it doesnt show, but it does show pending shiipment for some but not for all. And the longer the card has a pending shipment the status disappears. I have tried logging out, restarting the webpage, and even removing and adding the shipping tracking number again. They all use the same shipping carrier USPS and its odd that some will show the status but some will not show pending.
Is there maybe a update or something I could do to correct this? I would be okay if no pending shipments showed up until they were shipped and then it changed to Transit... but the simple fact some show pending and some dont means there is something not quite right....
thanks in advance