Hey all. I'm trying to fix someone else's issue and have something I've never run into before and wanted to ask here before I hit up support. My initial thought is that I'll need to kill some things at the DB level.
Two LDAP configurations were setup, pointed at the same server, just differently, one was delegated and one was "copy user on login" The delegated one was done first. A bunch of people signed in through that. The 2nd one was the correct one to use. The first setup doesn't let some subset of users in. The 2nd one will.
But because they are pointed at the same LDAP server, they are "duplicates" which Jira doesn't like. I've tried changing the order, but that doesn't work. When I disable the bad one, it kills everyone's account and doesn't let them sign in using the good one.
I think I will need to kill the users in the DB after moving their content, but I am not sure.
Thoughts?
J