Olá, quando incluo um cartão com repetição ele não gera para visualização nos próximos meses. Tem como mudar isso?
Olá,
Bem-vindo à comunidade Atlassian.
Exatamente quais etapas você está usando para criar uma tarefa repetitiva?
---
Hello,
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Exactly what steps are you using to create a repeating task?
When I create a repeat of tasks, why doesn't it appear on the calendar for the next few months? Hello, when I include a repeating card it does not generate it for viewing in the next few months. Is there any way to change this?
When I create a repeat of tasks, why doesn't it appear on the calendar for the next few months?
Hello, when I include a repeating card it does not generate it for viewing in the next few months. Is there any way to change this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.