Hey Trello -
I've been using your tool for almost a decade and absolutely love it. I've created and shared many different boards with folk in my community over the last several years and I am hitting a wall.
In the past, it seems as though I could use a public board in the past for people to access, and copy as a template into their own Trello account, but in the more recent updates to paid accounts (which I have/have had), folks can no longer offer those resources.
I've consolidated multiple boards into the same workspace for this and was planning on getting a premium account to manage it, but it seems I would have to pay over 3k just for one workspace.
Is there not a way for me to pay for one premium account, have the boards available for others to copy/paste into their own account without paying this amount?
Chad Brooks