Hi every one I am planning for the cloud foundation certification and want to know the details about exam and lesson learned for Exam.if any one can help on this and provide the details on exam question scenarios and anything that can help.
Hi @Fahad Mubarik
Welcome to Atlassian Community.
you can go through the below documentation
https://university.atlassian.com/student/page/1853357-atlassian-certified-associate-atlassian-cloud-foundations-exam-details
Vikram P
I am in the process of studying myself. What I find incredibly useful are Udemy courses that cover typical/similar questions found on the exam.
https://www.udemy.com/course/acp-520-atlassian-cloud-organization-admin/?couponCode=NVD20PMUS
You should also check Meetup or Atlassian's community page to see when there is free expert-led training on the certification of your choice (I think there is one next week).
Good luck with studying! I'll also watch this post to see what others recommend.
excellent idea !!
@Danine O_Donnell Thank you!
Thanks much @Bryan Urias
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.