Hello everybody,
I'd like to know how to change the Query String of an Query?
In the UI, edit the query in the advanced edit.
If you mean in code, create a new query and save it over the top of the old one.
Could you please be more precisely? Which methods do I need to change the filter's query. I want to put a String into Query and set it in the filter's setter method like:
String query = "project = Example And ..." // Put that String in Query q SearchRequest filter = ... filter.setQuery(q);
Ok, I got the answer. That's my code:
JqlQueryParser parser = ComponentAccessor.getComponent(JqlQueryParser.class); String queryString = ...; Query q = null; try { q = parser.parseQuery(queryString); } catch (JqlParseException e) { e.printStackTrace(); } SearchRequest filter = ...; filter.setQuery(q);
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA040/How+to+search+in+a+plugin
Looks old, but the code is still mostly valid, and the approach is the same for 5 and 6Ah, crossed posting, sorry!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.