In Confluence,
When I insert macro -> JIRA Macro -> paste a the URL of a filter and save the page.
And then visit the page, the page appears constantly waiting and never returning results.
My user account has permissions to both JIRA and Confluence.
Does the user account have permission to the filter and project(s) that the issues returned by the filter belong in?
Yes, its the same user account and in the same Chrome browser accessing both JIRA and Confluence.
I even shared the filter with "everyone" but no difference. The table in JIRA keeps waiting and after a few minutes returns "The host did not accept the connection within timeout of 10000 ms<br/>class org.apache.commons.httpclient.ConnectTimeoutException"
Is there any additional setting I should do on Confluence in order to be able to access the JIRA filter?
Hi @philippos ,
please take a look to the following troubleshooting article https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/timeouts-in-the-jira-issues-macro-or-highlighting-plugin-726108967.html
Hope this helps,
Fabio
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.