I am trying to use page/blogpost field type with the pageProperties virtual function to pull page properties and store them in a list. I am able to get what I am trying to do accomplished when using the Page/Blogpost field type, but I am trying to allow the user to link multiple pages as a time, and then it store a list of all the page properties from the linked pages.
I am running into 2 issues when switching the multi-select field type.
1. Even when I choose the field name to monitor is the multi-select field, it doesn't update the form when pages are selected. I have to choose another field to track so that it updates.
2. The ConfiForms code fails entirely. Even when I have a second field type tracked the page properties virtual function doesn't pull any data from the linked pages.
I am not sure what I am doing wrong. I see that the regular page/blogpost field type stores the pageid, so I tried to get a list of pageids from the multi-select, but even passing that doesn't result in any page property data. I wonder if I am not getting the pageids in the right format.