I got an error and call stack pop up whilst using Trello - do I just report bugs here?I went through the "Contact" process, but it just tells me to try and find a solution in the forum.
Steps to reproduce:Click any card to view detailUnder Automation, click "+ Add Button"Click "Move Card To" or "Copy Card To" (it happens on both)Do not select a "List Name" - just leave it blankClick "+ Add Action"Choose "Add Label" It then drops back to the card detail and replaces part of the UI with the call stack (as per my image)Here is the call stack in full:Error: Tried to use boardNodeId when it was not provided to the nearest . Did you forget to provide the new id to the provider?. Error info: at m (https://trello.com/assets/app.e0a6aa310ea98d3909dd.js:2160:195855) at B (https://trello.com/assets/app.e0a6aa310ea98d3909dd.js:2161:1807) at Suspense at d (https://trello.com/assets/app.e0a6aa310ea98d3909dd.js:2341:428511) at d (https://trello.com/assets/legacy-board-sidebar.1dd01e36e1225c5b6d3a.js:3515:397528) at k (https://trello.com/assets/workspace-navigation.948d9fb58a785afe74c8.js:1725:397728) at a (https://trello.com/assets/ltp.8a2294ae319a1e5a98e3.js:18:955842) at d0 (https://trello.com/assets/app.e0a6aa310ea98d3909dd.js:2197:16060) at o (https://trello.com/assets/app.e0a6aa310ea98d3909dd.js:2341:25966) at div at d (https://trello.com/assets/app.e0a6aa310ea98d3909dd.js:2160:127443).Notes:There are possibly other combinations that cause this.I realise that leaving the "to list" blank is the reason for the error - I'm not looking for any answers on that.Just to explain my reasons for trying the above... I was hoping it would assume I wanted an action which moved the card to the top of the current list (hence the reason for leaving it blank)
Hi Aaron,
Thanks for reporting this bug,
I wasn't able to reproduce with the steps you provided, could you confirm if you're still able to reproduce the behavior and in case you do, can you record a video showing the problem with the developer console opened? This will help our developers. Thanks!
Hi Theodoro.I was previously able to reproduce it consistently, but you are correct - the issue no longer occurs for me either. Many thanksAaron
Awesome! Any problem let us know!
You're welcome!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.