Every time I load my credit card, it gets rejected. I have tried this with various cards. How do we resolve this challenge?
Hi @Molefi Moloantoa
It looks odd that you are not able to load your credit card. According to the official procedure (here) you should do this easily in 5 steps (like below)
To change the credit card being billed for your Workspace:
Click the Workspaces dropdown option from the top navigation bar
Select the Workspace
In the sidebar, click "Settings"
From the dropdown options, click “Billing”
Click Change in the Payment Method section and add your new card’s details. Only Workspace admins can update the credit card.If you are doing this and you are a Workspace admin then I suggest to contact Trello support directly since it is hard to say what could be to reason behind that.. https://trello.com/contact
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.