Description :
As a program manager responsible for Automation Development, I aim to utilize the Plans board to oversee various projects. How can I generate a planning board summary that specifically targets tickets with a particular label?
Current Setup :
A Plan board has been established.
Under Source Data > Issue Sources, the sources is are added with these parameters - Project > projectName.
Multiple Projects have been incorporated into the plan board.
Under the Timeline we use a filter with these filter options
- Hierarchy = From Stream to Sub-tasks
- Labels = Automation
- Other options are set to ALL.
Question :
While I can effectively monitor the status of tickets labeled "Automation" under the timeline, is there a method to display this filtered outcome on the summary page?
Current Behaviour :
The summary page currently displays all tickets from various added projects.
Desired Behaviour :
I aim to have a summary reflecting the progress of multiple projects in their automation development. The sole identifier in Jira for tickets associated with the automation development program is the label "Automation".
Is there a way to setup my planning board to the desired behaviour?