Hello all,
for our team we have set up a project in company managed Jira system. We wanted to have two boards - one Kanban for issues not related to project work - administration and organisational stuff and Scrum board for our work packages.
When I was setting up the project, there was a problem with these two boards not allowing me to distribute issues between the kanban and scrum, so I created a filter for the kanban board as follows:
project = 123456 AND sprint is EMPTY ORDER BY Rank ASC
But now, all issues created in backlog are automatically moved to the kanban board from backlog. Workflow of my company does not allow me to move issue back to backlog.
How can I modify my filter for the issues to stay in backlog before they are assigned to either kanban or sprint, but issues in a sprint not showing on the kanban board?