Hello,
After hitting this /rest/raven/2.0/import/execution/cucumber/multipart? api with below ~info and ~AI_sample cucumber json - it creates test execution but cucumber testcases are not mapped to the test execution, I also tried to import it manually (import Execution results ) no testcases mapped to the testexecution, I am not sure how to validate cucumber and what I missed here
info:
{
"fields": {
"project": {
"key": "IXXXX"
},
"summary": "Test Execution for cucumber Execution",
"description": "For more info please check [here|https://www.example.com]",
"issuetype": {
"id": "10009"
}
}
}
AI_sample cucumber json:
[
{
"uri": "features/Login.feature",
"elements": [
{
"name": "Successful login with valid credentials",
"id": "successful-login-with-valid-credentials",
"steps": [
{
"name": "I navigate to the login page",
"keyword": "Given ",
"result": {
"status": "passed"
}
},
{
"name": "I enter valid credentials",
"keyword": "When ",
"result": {
"status": "passed"
}
},
{
"name": "I am redirected to the dashboard",
"keyword": "Then ",
"result": {
"status": "passed"
}
}
]
},
{
"name": "Unsuccessful login with invalid credentials",
"id": "unsuccessful-login-with-invalid-credentials",
"steps": [
{
"name": "I navigate to the login page",
"keyword": "Given ",
"result": {
"status": "passed"
}
},
{
"name": "I enter invalid credentials",
"keyword": "When ",
"result": {
"status": "failed",
"error_message": "Invalid username or password"
}
},
{
"name": "I see an error message",
"keyword": "Then ",
"result": {
"status": "passed"
}
}
]
}
]
},
{
"uri": "features/Account.feature",
"elements": [
{
"name": "Creating a new account",
"id": "creating-a-new-account",
"steps": [
{
"name": "I navigate to the account creation page",
"keyword": "Given ",
"result": {
"status": "passed"
}
},
{
"name": "I enter all required details",
"keyword": "When ",
"result": {
"status": "passed"
}
},
{
"name": "I successfully create a new account",
"keyword": "Then ",
"result": {
"status": "passed"
}
}
]
}
]
}
]