Hi.
So I have a kind of sales funnel setup where each LIST represents a client, and CARDS within that list are there, with the top card (pinned) representing the Client info and then additional, individual cards, associated as jobs specific ‘projects’ associated to that client - then each job card I use checklists to manage associated tasks applicable to that Job/Client etc...
It works for me, everything is self contained, when Jobs are DONE, (and paid for) the card is archived and the list can either be collapsed (using the new list collapse feature) and dragged over into the historical clients section of the board.
What I’m looking for though is a means to pull out a Client LIST and have it migrate to the Top (LEFT hand side of board) - assuming it’s a client who I’ve already done some work for, and they’re returning, or it’s a client I may have on hold, or whatever, the point is, I have multiple Lists and dragging (by hand) a Client out of the ‘History Section’ and into Live Projects can be laborious - so was wondering if there’s a way an entire List can be moved to the TOP in a board.
That’s all.
I suspect the answer is no, but I wondered if anyone may have a solution?
It might be I setup a new board for Historical Clients, and have Lists move from one board to another? if that’s doable (I’ve not looked into it)
Any thoughts/tips/ideas welcome.
Cheers