Hello, I'm trying to make this work (in our projects, some tickets are simple ideas/projects, and some others are what we call "blocks", which are both an idea and a category under which "sub-ideas" are listed.
In our List view, we would like the "Block" to be shown in a field. I know I can show the ticket ID but we would need the summary and there does not seem to be a built-in way to do this in JPD.
So, I asked GPT to help me, it gave me a quick Jira automation (see below), except it's not working. It doesn't seem to recognize the custom field in which the Block ticket ID is (see audit log below). I checked, it's the correct one.
Would anyone have any clue of what I'm missing or if there are other/better ways to do this? Pulling another ticket's summary doesn't seem like rocket science but here I am.
Thank you!!


